This is the place to get the latest Everest news and events.
Get Training That Can Help Make You Job-Ready
Posted Wednesday, Feb 8, 2012 by admin
One of the biggest reasons people choose Everest is because of our unique approach to classroom training. We prepare you to be job-ready. As a result, Everest graduates can excel in an entry-level work environment because of programs and support that includes:
- Training from instructors who share real-world experiences in the classroom each day. You can benefit from an instructor’s practical knowledge and insights.
- Small work teams and hands-on career training. Everest’s classroom environment is not like regular schools. You learn by doing and working side-by-side with instructors who are there to help you succeed.*
- Completion of your training in less than a year. Check with your local Everest campus to learn more about program start and finish dates. Programs may vary by campus. Some programs longer than one year.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify. We work with you to find an affordable financial aid package.
- Career services assistance that helps you prepare a resume and cover letter to get results. We’ll also help you develop good interviewing skills — something that can often make the difference in landing the job you want.
Contact Everest today to learn more about the training and programs that can help you develop the skills and confidence to be job-ready when it comes time to pursue entry-level employment.