This is the place to get the latest Everest news and events.
Learn How to Get the Most Out of Life
Posted Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013 by admin
Right this minute, how do you feel about life? Do you feel that life is moving you in the right direction? If you’re employed, do you like the work you’re doing? Do you get up each morning looking forward to the day ahead? If your answer is “no” to any of these questions, it could be time to think about ways to better your life.
- Every day can be a fresh start. Things are going to happen in life, some good and some bad. Whatever happens, don’t allow yourself to be held back by yesterday’s events.
- Think about your values and be true to YOU. Trying to please others can drain your energy and confidence. Be an original person. What are you interests? What makes you happy? What do you dream of becoming?
- Don’t be a complainer. People who complain are often unhappy with a situation but fail to do anything about it. Go to work on your problems instead of complaining.
- Take charge. Don’t wait for others to motivate you. If you have dreams, take immediate steps that can help make your dreams become a reality.
- Focus on things you can change. There will be a multitude of things in your life that can’t be changed, like the past and how some people think. Focus on your own goals.
- Go for what you want. When you go for what you want in life, it sometimes seems that opportunities can appear from nowhere. When you’re properly prepared, it’s easier to take advantage of these opportunities.
Education is an important tool that can help you get the most out of life. And getting the most out of life often starts with being available and ready when opportunities do appear.
The Everest Experience
Students attend Everest because they want the training that can help them get on with their life. When you choose Everest, here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Instructors with real-world experience. Everest instructors are qualified and can help make learning fun.
- Hands-on career training. Hands-on training allows you to practice as you’re learning. Learning by doing allows you to learn quicker and better.
- Support in finding financial aid. Trained Student Finance Planners can help you get the financial aid you need. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Fast training. Many of Everest’s programs can be completed in less than nine months.* Shortly after graduating, you could be on your way to a new career.
- Help finding a job after graduation. Everest’s commitment to help you succeed doesn’t just stop after graduation. Each Everest campus provides career placement services to help students succeed. Get tips on job interviewing and how to write a resume. Learn how to follow up on job leads and more.
Contact Everest today to find out more about our programs and class start dates. Train for a better career. Train for a better future.
*Some programs are longer than nine months.