Accreditation - Everett
Institutional & Programmatic Accreditation
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The Medical Assistant diploma program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350.
- The Pharmacy Technician program is accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, 7272 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814, 301.657.3000, www.ashp.org.
Approvals & Authorizations
- Everest College-Everett campus is authorized by the Washington Student Achievement Council and meet the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree-granting institutions under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act. This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes Everest College-Everett campus to offer specific degree programs. The Council may be contacted for a list of currently authorized programs. Authorization by the Council does not carry with it an endorsement by the Council of the institution or its programs. Any person desiring information about the requirements of the Act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at P.O. Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430.; 360-753-7800 (www.wsac.wa.gov).
- Licensed under Chapter 28c.10 RCW; inquiries or complaints regarding this or any other private vocational school may be made to the Work Force Training Board, 128 Tenth Avenue SW, P.O. Box 43105, Olympia, WA 98504-3105, 360.753.5662, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected programs of study are approved by the Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Boardâ€™s State Approving Agency (WTCEB/SAA) for enrollment of veterans and eligible beneficiaries to receive benefits under Title 38 and Title 10, United States Code.
- Approved by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy.
* Copies of accreditation, approval and membership documentation are available for inspection at the campus. Please contact the campus president to review this material.
Everest provides hands-on education to help you prepare for a new career.