Accreditation - Pompano Beach
Institutional & Programmatic Accreditation
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The Medical Assistant diploma program is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N, Falls Church, VA 22043, 703.917.9503.
- Assigned School by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB).
- Authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- Everest University, Pompano Beach main campus (License #2574), is licensed by means of accreditation by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, 888.224.6684.
- The Massage Therapy program is approved by the Florida Board of Massage Therapy.
- Member, Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools
* Copies of accreditation, approval and membership documentation are available for inspection at the campus. Please contact the campus president to review this material.
Everest provides hands-on education to help you prepare for a new career.