Accreditation - Springfield
Institutional & Programmatic Accreditation
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- The Medical Assistant diploma program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350.
- Approval to operate granted by the Missouri Coordinating Board of Higher Education.
- Approved by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education to provide services to persons eligible for Veteran's education, Vocational Rehabilitation and the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
* Copies of accreditation, approval and membership documentation are available for inspection at the campus. Please contact the campus president to review this material.
Everest provides hands-on education to help you prepare for a new career.