Accreditation means that Everest has met or surpassed standards for educational quality. The point is that accreditation:
- Measures and improves educational quality
- Guarantees consistency
- Promotes progress
- Provides accountability
Why should I care?
- Is recognized as a qualified institution of higher learning
- Offers instruction that meets or exceeds academic standards
- Employs a professional staff
- Has the proper facilities and equipment
Everest trains people for real careers in fields with high rates of employment. And each campus is accredited.